2013 Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field
About the Competition
Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field provides an opportunity for children, teenagers and families to strut their stuff on the catwalk in the latest racewear fashion.
Held on Emirates Stakes Day, the competition was introduced in 1994 and has since seen an amazing array of children’s racewear each year. In 2011, the family category was introduced which allows all family members to be a part of the fun. It will again form part of Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field in 2012.
How to enter
Please visit our website in 2013 to find out how to enter the 2013 competition.
The competition is looking for fun and fashionable racewear. A panel of children and family fashion industry representatives, as well as celebrity judges, will determine the winners based on the following criteria:
- Grooming and deportment
- Appropriateness of the outfit for the person's age, the climate and the raceday
- Style and originality.
- Contestants and/or their outfits are not permitted to promote commercially a brand, store or designer.
- Contestents must not receive any compensation from a third party for entering this competition.
- All prizes awarded to the contestant must remain the property of the contestant.
- Contestants are not permitted to alter or add to their outfit in any way from the beginning until the end of the competition.
Please refer to age categories for all prizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Download 2012 Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field - Junior & Senior - Terms & Conditions (PDF).
- Download 2012 Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field - Family - Terms & Conditions (PDF).
Congratulations again to all of the 2012 winners!
Visit our website in 2013 for information and details on how to enter the 2013 Emirates Stakes Day Fashions on the Field competition.