Boasting state of the art facilities, this enclosure will offer your guests the chance to experience the Melbourne Cup Carnival from a unique perspective.
- Racecourse admission for each guest and Winning Post Enclosure access
- Exclusive use of state of the art, fully air-conditioned marquee with carpeted floor
- Racebook for each guest
- 2 host passes
- Sit down or cocktail style furniture
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- VIP car parks (on application)
- LED Screens
- Greenery package
- Company sign in full colour
- Access to betting facilities (70 person elevated marquees include private betting facility).
As per our terms & conditions, official VRC suppliers must be used for Corporate Marquees:
- Carlo Calkoen / Sandii Loan, Harry The Hirer: (03) 9429 8688
- James Wagstaff, Greenevent: (03) 9646 2300
- Terri Jackson, Life's a Party Catering: (03) 9510 3644
- Trish Johnston, Flowers Vasette: (03) 9419 4988
- Dot Humphries, Gollings the Florist: (03) 9348 0449
A more detailed list of official and recommended suppliers can also be found via our hospitality portal - login details are provided when booking. For any queries, please contact VRC's Graeme Scott or Scott McCallum.
Tickets & pricing
The 2013 Melbourne Cup Carnival concluded on Saturday 9 November 2013. Tickets for 2014 Melbourne Cup Carnival will be on sale in early-2014. Stay tuned for updates via our website.
On acceptance of the booking, the client will be provided with a full range of food and beverage options from the official on site caterer.
Combined food and beverage packages start from approx. $220 per person per day.
As per our terms & conditions, official VRC suppliers must be used for Corporate Marquees. Please visit our website for more details.
Additional marquee passes (per person) can be purchased for each day.